Check out these relationship advice images:
Light within all living beings
Image by Unitopia
Our path as humans is to be like the sun, letting the light of consciousness shine on all living beings. We can call it kindfulness, and soulshine.
A flower or a sunset remind us of this unconditional love. We can rest in its beauty and it nourishes the soul.
Like all other talents, loving each other requires training, through relationships, friendships, conflicts and peace, we all know the cosmic drill
Darkness and light are simply different aspects of the gift of life.
I am very inspired by Martinus Cosmology, a spiritual and eternal world picture, and would like to share some advice that Martinus gave, from an article called "A question of tolerance":
1. Discard the concept of ‘enemies’ from your consciousness.
2. Never retort against anger, slander or other forms of
unpleasantness directed against you.
3. Never say anything evil about anyone or anything.
4. Be absolutely truthful and honest in all situations of life.
5. Be absolutely uninfluenced by flattery, praise and criticism.
6. Never take part in killing, wounding or mutilating.
7. Never let your thoughts deviate from being concerned how you best can serve your fellow beings. In so doing you will practise the very highest form of yoga or the most perfect training of that part of your development which is within the scope of your will……
In case of interest, you will find some more info here: www.unitopia.eu/martinus.aspx
The whole article here as PDF: A question of tolerance
The flower is a wild Mezereon, Daphne mezereum, one of the first you see during early spring in Sweden. It is a small bush here, and has a lovely scent.
Thank you so much for your visits and kind comments.
Light & joy to you all!
Smart Legal Advice: Web Summit 2012 In Dublin (Ireland)
Image by infomatique
The event, which featured a host of big names from the industry speaking and advising start ups as well as other businesses, is now in its third year.
Today’s schedule included round table discussions on big issues such as the state of the start up environment in Europe today as well as chats on mobile payments and the relationships between media and the tech world.
Pinterest was founded by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp 9of course you all knew that) and today at the Web Summit in Dublin I had the opportunity to photograph Paul Scirra together on stage with Michael Birch (the founder of Bebo)